Friday, April 20, 2007

Re Start

My life style have been stop since mum was sick, every things happen too fast, there are not ready expected, although understood that mum was in her old aged, but she still so beautiful and young looking, how can we accept when discover her illness and she passed away so soon just within 2 to 3 months time.

What to do this is life cycle, birth, old, sick and dead. Every body has to gone through this cycle. In my heart knew that mum is in another beautiful world, no pain, no sick, no suffering enjoying her new happy life style.

Just wish she appear into my dream and tell us story as usual she does, how happy she is now………

For me, I have to re-adjust and start every things again, because I am still in this common world, can’t escape to routine life cycle.

No comments: