Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hair Color Indication

Your hair color is your number one accessory. It is one of the first things people notice. Make use of it. Have some fun.

Blonde:
Blonde hair says I am cool. I am glamorous. I am sexy. Forget the blonde jokes, as Dolly Parton says, I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton

Brunette:
If you are a brunette you are considered the stable one of the bunch. The girl next door is always a brunette. You are flirty and fun. You are the "kool-aid" mom. Ms Reliable to her boss and yes you probably are the boss.

Black:
Bohemian is the word for the woman with raven black hair. She is dark and mysterious. She has many secrets. She can also cook up a pot of the best spaghetti sauce you've ever tasted and her lap is always available when a little one needs a hug.

Red:
The feisty red-head says fire and fun. Is her temper really as volatile as her hair color? She makes the men look twice and leaves them with a wink. Some famous red heads include Queen Elizabeth the 1st, Clara Bow, Bette Davis and Kirsten Dunst.

Gray:
The woman with gray hair is considered stable. You can trust her. Gray can be beautiful. Gray is cool and welcoming. Gray says I have lived and I am proud of it.

There you have it, hair colors and how the person with the color is perceived. Choose who you want to be and then choose your hair color. Hey like that scarf, if you get tired of it you can always change it. Remember Just Love Yourself and Dream.
By Debra McGauley

No comments: